Join Our Team as a Home Care Assistant
Soft Touch Personal Home Care offers a competitive salary for our Home Care Assistants who are part-time health care professionals who work directly with an aging adult in their home to enable our clients to remain in their homes instead of moving to a nursing facility if able. Our hours of service include approximately 5-6 hour shifts during the day or evening, typically Monday-Friday, but can include weekends, holidays, and on-call services as needed. In addition to general oversight for their medical care plan as directed by their physician, we act as advocates for our clients and ensure their safety and well-being while assisting them with basic care services like bathing, grooming, meal preparation, feeding, light chores, and providing emotional and social support.
- CNA Preferred with 3 years experienced.
- Have respect for the Elderly and can provide compassionate care like they were your own family.
- A flexible schedule to meet the needs of one client or be willing to be “on-call” for times of high volume or provide back-up support.
- Must be able to adhere to schedules and be prompt, courteous, and trustworthy.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide your own transportation to client homes within the Metro St. Louis area.
- Must have a valid Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.
- Complete a background check.
Interested parties should please complete the following form to arrange a phone conversation to discuss your qualifications.